Richard holds regular advice surgeries for his constituents in North East Bedfordshire. If you are not sure if Richard is your MP, please enter your postcode here.
Surgeries are an opportunity for constituents to meet with Richard and bring their problems or concerns to his attention. Richard holds three types of surgery:
- In person, by appointment only
- Online or by telephone, by appointment only
- Drop-in, no appointment necessary
To book a place at one of Richard’s in person or online/by telephone appointment only surgeries, please call 01767 317224 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to include your full name, address and a contact telephone number and provide a brief outline of the issue you would like to raise with him. If your problem is urgent, Richard will always try to progress your case without an appointment and if you call the number above, Richard’s staff are available to help.
Please see below a list of all surgeries over the coming weeks:
- Monday 4 December 7-8.30pm. Online/by telephone. Please call 01767 317224 to arrange an appointment.
- Friday 15 December 2-3.30pm. In person, by appointment. Sandy Conservative Club, 19 Bedford Rd, Sandy SG19 1EL. Please call 01767 317224 to arrange an appointment.
- Monday 18 December 12-2pm. Online/by telephone. Please call 01767 317224 to arrange an appointment.
- Thursday 21 December 12.30-2pm. Drop-in surgery. Podington United Services Club, Gold Street, Podington, NN29 7HX. No appointment necessary – please come along and share your views.
- Thursday 11 January 12-2pm. Online/by telephone. Please call 01767 317224 to arrange an appointment.
Richard also holds Town Hall Meetings, which provide an opportunity in a public forum to hear his views on current issues and to ask him questions. The upcoming town hall meetings are:
- Thursday 11th January 6-7.30pm. Town Hall Meeting. The Old School, Lovell Road, Oakley, MK43 7RX. No booking necessary.