Richard holds regular advice surgeries for his constituents in North East Bedfordshire. If you are not sure if Richard is your MP, please enter your postcode here.
Surgeries are an opportunity for constituents to meet with Richard and bring their problems or concerns to his attention. Richard holds three types of surgery:
- In person, by appointment only
- Online or by telephone, by appointment only
- Drop-in, no appointment necessary
To book a place at one of Richard’s in person or online/by telephone appointment only surgeries, please call 01767 317224 or send an email to email@example.com. Please remember to include your full name, address and a contact telephone number and provide a brief outline of the issue you would like to raise with him. If your problem is urgent, Richard will always try to progress your case without an appointment and if you call the number above, Richard’s staff are available to help.
Please see below a list of all surgeries - by appointment and drop-in – over the coming weeks:
- Thursday 28th October between 3pm and 5pm. Online/telephone surgery. Please call 01767 317224 to arrange an appointment.
- Saturday 30th October between 12.30-1.30pm. Drop in surgery at Biddenham Village Hall, Nodders Way, Biddenham, MK40 4BJ. No appointment necessary – please come along and share your views.
- Friday 5th November from 3pm to 5pm. By appointment surgery at Biggleswade Conservative Club, St Andrew’s Street, Biggleswade SG18 8BA – please call 01767 317224 to arrange an appointment.
- Saturday 6th November between 9am and 10am. Drop in surgery at Clapham Methodist Church, 27 High Street, Clapham, MK41 6EQ. No appointment necessary – please come along and share your views.
- Friday 12th November between 10am and 11am. Drop in surgery at Great Barford Village Hall, Fishers Cl, Great Barford, MK44 3HA. No appointment necessary – please come along and share your views.